Malaysian and Telugu as Minority Language
In Malaysian and Telugu speaking countries you will get the countries which have Malaysian and Telugu as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Malaysian as minority language: Thailand.
- Telugu as minority language: Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chhattisgarh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Odisha, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu.
If you want to compare Malaysian and Telugu dialects, then you can go to Malaysian vs Telugu Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Malaysian and Telugu Regulators
Malaysian and Telugu speaking countries provide you Malaysian and Telugu regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka regulates Malaysian language.Telugu is regulated by Telugu Academy and Official Language Commission of Government of Andhra Pradesh. Also get to learn, Malaysian and Telugu Language History.
Malaysian and Telugu Continents
Thinking about Malaysian and Telugu continents in which Malaysian and Telugu speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Malaysian and Telugu. Most of the Malaysian speaking countries lie in Asia. While Telugu speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Malaysian and Telugu languages:
Malaysian Interesting Facts:
- One of the most politically powerful language historically is Malaysian Language.
- Malaysian earliest known inscriptions were found in South of Sumatra way back in 683-6 AD.
Telugu Interesting Facts:
- Telugu is the only language in the Eastern world that has every single word that ends with a vowel sound. Telugu language is called "Italian of the East".
- Telugu is one of the oldest language in India which is 2,400 years old.
The Malaysian language was derived from Tamil Language and is similar to Indonesian Language whereas Malaysian language is similar to Tamil and derived from Sanskrit Language.