Malaysian and Sanskrit as Minority Language
In Malaysian and Sanskrit speaking countries you will get the countries which have Malaysian and Sanskrit as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Malaysian as minority language: Thailand.
- Sanskrit as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Malaysian and Sanskrit dialects, then you can go to Malaysian vs Sanskrit Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Malaysian and Sanskrit Regulators
Malaysian and Sanskrit speaking countries provide you Malaysian and Sanskrit regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka regulates Malaysian language.Sanskrit is not regulated. Also get to learn, Malaysian and Sanskrit Language History.
Malaysian and Sanskrit Continents
Thinking about Malaysian and Sanskrit continents in which Malaysian and Sanskrit speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Malaysian and Sanskrit. Most of the Malaysian speaking countries lie in Asia. While Sanskrit speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Malaysian and Sanskrit languages:
Malaysian Interesting Facts:
- One of the most politically powerful language historically is Malaysian Language.
- Malaysian earliest known inscriptions were found in South of Sumatra way back in 683-6 AD.
Sanskrit Interesting Facts:
- Sanskrit language has highest number of vocabularies than any other language.
- Sanskrit Language has proved to help in speech therapy, also it increases concentration and helps to learn maths and science better.
The Malaysian language was derived from Tamil Language and is similar to Indonesian Language whereas Malaysian language is similar to Old German Language and derived from Prakrit Language.