How Many People Speak Malayalam and Chinese Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Malayalam vs Chinese Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Malayalam and Chinese Dialects.
- Judeo-Malayalam speaking population: Not Available
- Mappila speaking population: Not Available
- Pandy Malayalam speaking population: Not Available
- Mandarin speaking population: 960,000,000.00
- Wu speaking population: 80,000,000.00
- Yue speaking population: 60,000,000.00
More on Malayalam and Chinese Dialects
Explore more on Malayalam and Chinese dialects to understand them. The Malayalam vs Chinese dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.