Malayalam and Chinese as Minority Language
In Malayalam and Chinese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Malayalam and Chinese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Malayalam as minority language: Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
If you want to compare Malayalam and Chinese dialects, then you can go to Malayalam vs Chinese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Malayalam and Chinese Regulators
Malayalam and Chinese speaking countries provide you Malayalam and Chinese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academy for Malayalam literature, Government of Kerala regulates Malayalam language.Chinese is regulated by Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council. Also get to learn, Malayalam and Chinese Language History.
Malayalam and Chinese Continents
Thinking about Malayalam and Chinese continents in which Malayalam and Chinese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Malayalam and Chinese. Most of the Malayalam speaking countries lie in Asia. While Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Malayalam and Chinese languages:
Malayalam Interesting Facts:
- Malayalam language has 54 literals. Same sounds have different versions to it.
- Malayalam script is reffered as "Rod Script" and it is derived from the Grantha script, which was developed from Indic script of Brahmi.
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
The Malayalam language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Tamil and Sanskrit Languages whereas Malayalam language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.