Madurese and Serbian as Minority Language
In Madurese and Serbian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Madurese and Serbian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Madurese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Serbian as minority language: Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Slovakia.
If you want to compare Madurese and Serbian dialects, then you can go to Madurese vs Serbian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Madurese and Serbian Regulators
Madurese and Serbian speaking countries provide you Madurese and Serbian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Madurese is not regulated.Serbian is regulated by Board for Standardization of the Serbian Language. Also get to learn, Madurese and Serbian Language History.
Madurese and Serbian Continents
Thinking about Madurese and Serbian continents in which Madurese and Serbian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Madurese and Serbian. Most of the Madurese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Serbian speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Madurese and Serbian languages:
Madurese Interesting Facts:
- There is unique pronunciation system in the Madurese language.
- Madurese was first written using Javanese Alphabets.
Serbian Interesting Facts:
- Serbian language was derived from the Old Church Salvic, as the language was commonly spoken by most of Slavic people in the 9th Century.
- Serbian language is based on Stokavian dialect.
The Madurese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Malay and Javanese Languages whereas Madurese language is similar to Bosnian and Croatian Languages and derived from Not Available.