Madurese and Marwari as Minority Language
In Madurese and Marwari speaking countries you will get the countries which have Madurese and Marwari as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Madurese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Marwari as minority language: Nepal, Pakistan.
If you want to compare Madurese and Marwari dialects, then you can go to Madurese vs Marwari Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Madurese and Marwari Regulators
Madurese and Marwari speaking countries provide you Madurese and Marwari regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Madurese is not regulated.Marwari is not regulated. Also get to learn, Madurese and Marwari Language History.
Madurese and Marwari Continents
Thinking about Madurese and Marwari continents in which Madurese and Marwari speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Madurese and Marwari. Most of the Madurese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Marwari speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Madurese and Marwari languages:
Madurese Interesting Facts:
- There is unique pronunciation system in the Madurese language.
- Madurese was first written using Javanese Alphabets.
Marwari Interesting Facts:
- Marwari language was historically written in Mahajani, which is version of the Landa script.
- Marwari language is written in Arabic Alphabets in Pakistan.
The Madurese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Malay and Javanese Languages whereas Madurese language is similar to Gujarati, Haryanvi, Hindi and Punjabi Languages and derived from Gujarati Language.