Madurese and Latvian as Minority Language
In Madurese and Latvian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Madurese and Latvian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Madurese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Latvian as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Madurese and Latvian dialects, then you can go to Madurese vs Latvian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Madurese and Latvian Regulators
Madurese and Latvian speaking countries provide you Madurese and Latvian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Madurese is not regulated.Latvian is regulated by Latvian State Language Center. Also get to learn, Madurese and Latvian Language History.
Madurese and Latvian Continents
Thinking about Madurese and Latvian continents in which Madurese and Latvian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Madurese and Latvian. Most of the Madurese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Latvian speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Madurese and Latvian languages:
Madurese Interesting Facts:
- There is unique pronunciation system in the Madurese language.
- Madurese was first written using Javanese Alphabets.
Latvian Interesting Facts:
- The first written form of Latvian dates from 16th century was found in religious texts.
- The old latvian language was based on the a Gothic script.
The Madurese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Malay and Javanese Languages whereas Madurese language is similar to Lithuanian Language and derived from Not Available.