Madurese and Korean as Minority Language
In Madurese and Korean speaking countries you will get the countries which have Madurese and Korean as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Madurese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Korean as minority language: Japan, People's Republic of China, Russia, United States of America.
If you want to compare Madurese and Korean dialects, then you can go to Madurese vs Korean Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Madurese and Korean Regulators
Madurese and Korean speaking countries provide you Madurese and Korean regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Madurese is not regulated.Korean is regulated by The National Institute of the Korean Language. Also get to learn, Madurese and Korean Language History.
Madurese and Korean Continents
Thinking about Madurese and Korean continents in which Madurese and Korean speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Madurese and Korean. Most of the Madurese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Korean speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Madurese and Korean languages:
Madurese Interesting Facts:
- There is unique pronunciation system in the Madurese language.
- Madurese was first written using Javanese Alphabets.
Korean Interesting Facts:
- Korean has borrowed words from English and Chinese.
- Korean has two counting systems. First, is based on Chinese characters and numbers are similar to Chinese numbers, and second counting system is from words unique to Korea.
The Madurese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Malay and Javanese Languages whereas Madurese language is similar to Chinese and Japanese languages and derived from Not Available.