Madurese and Igbo as Minority Language
In Madurese and Igbo speaking countries you will get the countries which have Madurese and Igbo as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Madurese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Igbo as minority language: Equatorial Guinea.
If you want to compare Madurese and Igbo dialects, then you can go to Madurese vs Igbo Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Madurese and Igbo Regulators
Madurese and Igbo speaking countries provide you Madurese and Igbo regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Madurese is not regulated.Igbo is regulated by Society for Promoting Igbo Language and Culture. Also get to learn, Madurese and Igbo Language History.
Madurese and Igbo Continents
Thinking about Madurese and Igbo continents in which Madurese and Igbo speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Madurese and Igbo. Most of the Madurese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Igbo speaking countries lie in Africa. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Madurese and Igbo languages:
Madurese Interesting Facts:
- There is unique pronunciation system in the Madurese language.
- Madurese was first written using Javanese Alphabets.
Igbo Interesting Facts:
- In Igbo, there is complicated system of high and low tones indicating differences in meaning and grammatical relationships.
- Igbo has inexhaustible and rich linguistic features like idioms, proverbs, aphorisms, anecdotes etc.
The Madurese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Malay and Javanese Languages whereas Madurese language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.