Macedonian and Japanese as Minority Language
In Macedonian and Japanese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Macedonian and Japanese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Macedonian as minority language: Albania, Romania, Serbia.
- Japanese as minority language: Palau.
If you want to compare Macedonian and Japanese dialects, then you can go to Macedonian vs Japanese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Macedonian and Japanese Regulators
Macedonian and Japanese speaking countries provide you Macedonian and Japanese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Macedonian Language Institute "Krste Misirkov" regulates Macedonian language.Japanese is regulated by Agency for Cultural Affairs (文化庁) at the Ministry of Education. Also get to learn, Macedonian and Japanese Language History.
Macedonian and Japanese Continents
Thinking about Macedonian and Japanese continents in which Macedonian and Japanese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Macedonian and Japanese. Most of the Macedonian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Japanese speaking countries lie in Asia, Pacific. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Macedonian and Japanese languages:
Macedonian Interesting Facts:
- There are plenty of loan words in Macedonian language from the Serbian, Bulgarian and Russian languages.
- The only Indo-European language that make use of the narrative mood is Macedonian language.
Japanese Interesting Facts:
- In Japanese Language, there are 4 different ways to address people: kun, chan, san and sama.
- There are many words in Japanese language which end with vowel letter, which determines the structure and rhythm of Japanese.
The Macedonian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Bulgarian, Polish, Russian and Serbian Languages whereas Macedonian language is similar to Korean Language and derived from Not Available.