Macedonian and Basque as Minority Language
In Macedonian and Basque speaking countries you will get the countries which have Macedonian and Basque as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Macedonian as minority language: Albania, Romania, Serbia.
- Basque as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Macedonian and Basque dialects, then you can go to Macedonian vs Basque Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Macedonian and Basque Regulators
Macedonian and Basque speaking countries provide you Macedonian and Basque regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Macedonian Language Institute "Krste Misirkov" regulates Macedonian language.Basque is regulated by Euskaltzaindia, National Languages Committee. Also get to learn, Macedonian and Basque Language History.
Macedonian and Basque Continents
Thinking about Macedonian and Basque continents in which Macedonian and Basque speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Macedonian and Basque. Most of the Macedonian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Basque speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Macedonian and Basque languages:
Macedonian Interesting Facts:
- There are plenty of loan words in Macedonian language from the Serbian, Bulgarian and Russian languages.
- The only Indo-European language that make use of the narrative mood is Macedonian language.
Basque Interesting Facts:
- The Basque language is the oldest European language.
- Basque alphabet include many Roman letters.
The Macedonian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Bulgarian, Polish, Russian and Serbian Languages whereas Macedonian language is similar to Spanish and derived from Not Available.