How are you in Lithuanian and Irish
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Lithuanian and Irish then Lithuanian greetings vs Irish greetings helps you.
- How are you in Lithuanian is Kaip sekasi?.
- How are you in Irish is Conas atá tú ?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Lithuanian vs Irish Dialects.
Other Lithuanian and Irish Greetings
Are you finding few more Lithuanian greetings vs Irish greetings? So let's compare other Lithuanian and Irish greetings.
- Good Morning in Lithuanian is Labas rytas.
- Good Night in Lithuanian is Labanakt.
- Good Morning in Irish is Dia dhuit ar maidin.
- Good Night in Irish is Oíche mhaith.