Lithuanian and Vietnamese as Minority Language
In Lithuanian and Vietnamese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Lithuanian and Vietnamese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Lithuanian as minority language: Poland.
- Vietnamese as minority language: Czech Republic.
If you want to compare Lithuanian and Vietnamese dialects, then you can go to Lithuanian vs Vietnamese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Lithuanian and Vietnamese Regulators
Lithuanian and Vietnamese speaking countries provide you Lithuanian and Vietnamese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Commission of the Lithuanian Language regulates Lithuanian language.Vietnamese is not regulated. Also get to learn, Lithuanian and Vietnamese Language History.
Lithuanian and Vietnamese Continents
Thinking about Lithuanian and Vietnamese continents in which Lithuanian and Vietnamese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Lithuanian and Vietnamese. Most of the Lithuanian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Vietnamese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Lithuanian and Vietnamese languages:
Lithuanian Interesting Facts:
- Lithuanian has many loanwords that originate from Slavic, Germanic and other Baltic languages.
- "Catheciusmus" is the oldest known book in Lithuanian language in 1547.
Vietnamese Interesting Facts:
- The vocabulary of Vietnamese language is influenced by Chinese Language.
- The only language in East Asia that uses the Latin alphabet is Vietnamese.
The Lithuanian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Latvian whereas Lithuanian language is similar to Chinese Language and derived from Chinese Language.