Lithuanian and Nepali as Minority Language
In Lithuanian and Nepali speaking countries you will get the countries which have Lithuanian and Nepali as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Lithuanian as minority language: Poland.
- Nepali as minority language: People's Republic of China.
If you want to compare Lithuanian and Nepali dialects, then you can go to Lithuanian vs Nepali Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Lithuanian and Nepali Regulators
Lithuanian and Nepali speaking countries provide you Lithuanian and Nepali regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Commission of the Lithuanian Language regulates Lithuanian language.Nepali is regulated by Language Academy of Nepal. Also get to learn, Lithuanian and Nepali Language History.
Lithuanian and Nepali Continents
Thinking about Lithuanian and Nepali continents in which Lithuanian and Nepali speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Lithuanian and Nepali. Most of the Lithuanian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Nepali speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Lithuanian and Nepali languages:
Lithuanian Interesting Facts:
- Lithuanian has many loanwords that originate from Slavic, Germanic and other Baltic languages.
- "Catheciusmus" is the oldest known book in Lithuanian language in 1547.
Nepali Interesting Facts:
- Before the term "Nepali" was coined, historically the language was first called the Khas language, Gorkhali or Gukhali.
- Nepali has borrowed many loanwords from neighboring Tibeto-Burmese languages.
The Lithuanian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Latvian whereas Lithuanian language is similar to Hindi and derived from Sanskrit Language.