Lithuanian and Akan as Minority Language
In Lithuanian and Akan speaking countries you will get the countries which have Lithuanian and Akan as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Lithuanian as minority language: Poland.
- Akan as minority language: Benin, United States of America.
If you want to compare Lithuanian and Akan dialects, then you can go to Lithuanian vs Akan Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Lithuanian and Akan Regulators
Lithuanian and Akan speaking countries provide you Lithuanian and Akan regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Commission of the Lithuanian Language regulates Lithuanian language.Akan is regulated by Akan Orthography Committee. Also get to learn, Lithuanian and Akan Language History.
Lithuanian and Akan Continents
Thinking about Lithuanian and Akan continents in which Lithuanian and Akan speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Lithuanian and Akan. Most of the Lithuanian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Akan speaking countries lie in Africa. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Lithuanian and Akan languages:
Lithuanian Interesting Facts:
- Lithuanian has many loanwords that originate from Slavic, Germanic and other Baltic languages.
- "Catheciusmus" is the oldest known book in Lithuanian language in 1547.
Akan Interesting Facts:
- Ghana has over 100 ethnic groups living, and Akan is one of the largest tribe.
- Akan language came in South America, notably Suriname and Jamaica through slave trade.
The Lithuanian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Latvian whereas Lithuanian language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.