Latvian and Vietnamese as Minority Language
In Latvian and Vietnamese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Latvian and Vietnamese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Latvian as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Vietnamese as minority language: Czech Republic.
If you want to compare Latvian and Vietnamese dialects, then you can go to Latvian vs Vietnamese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Latvian and Vietnamese Regulators
Latvian and Vietnamese speaking countries provide you Latvian and Vietnamese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Latvian State Language Center regulates Latvian language.Vietnamese is not regulated. Also get to learn, Latvian and Vietnamese Language History.
Latvian and Vietnamese Continents
Thinking about Latvian and Vietnamese continents in which Latvian and Vietnamese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Latvian and Vietnamese. Most of the Latvian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Vietnamese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Latvian and Vietnamese languages:
Latvian Interesting Facts:
- The first written form of Latvian dates from 16th century was found in religious texts.
- The old latvian language was based on the a Gothic script.
Vietnamese Interesting Facts:
- The vocabulary of Vietnamese language is influenced by Chinese Language.
- The only language in East Asia that uses the Latin alphabet is Vietnamese.
The Latvian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Lithuanian Language whereas Latvian language is similar to Chinese Language and derived from Chinese Language.