Latvian and Bodo as Minority Language
In Latvian and Bodo speaking countries you will get the countries which have Latvian and Bodo as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Latvian as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Bodo as minority language: Not Available.
If you want to compare Latvian and Bodo dialects, then you can go to Latvian vs Bodo Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Latvian and Bodo Regulators
Latvian and Bodo speaking countries provide you Latvian and Bodo regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Latvian State Language Center regulates Latvian language.Bodo is not regulated. Also get to learn, Latvian and Bodo Language History.
Latvian and Bodo Continents
Thinking about Latvian and Bodo continents in which Latvian and Bodo speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Latvian and Bodo. Most of the Latvian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Bodo speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Latvian and Bodo languages:
Latvian Interesting Facts:
- The first written form of Latvian dates from 16th century was found in religious texts.
- The old latvian language was based on the a Gothic script.
Bodo Interesting Facts:
- In ancient times, Bodo language was written using Assamese script and Roman script.
- Bodo Language is written using Devanagari script since 1963.
The Latvian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Lithuanian Language whereas Latvian language is similar to Dimasa language, Garo language, Kokborok language and derived from Not Available.