Latvian and Arabic as Minority Language
In Latvian and Arabic speaking countries you will get the countries which have Latvian and Arabic as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Latvian as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Arabic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Latvian and Arabic dialects, then you can go to Latvian vs Arabic Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Latvian and Arabic Regulators
Latvian and Arabic speaking countries provide you Latvian and Arabic regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Latvian State Language Center regulates Latvian language.Arabic is regulated by Academy of the Arabic Language, Arabic Language International Council. Also get to learn, Latvian and Arabic Language History.
Latvian and Arabic Continents
Thinking about Latvian and Arabic continents in which Latvian and Arabic speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Latvian and Arabic. Most of the Latvian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Arabic speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Latvian and Arabic languages:
Latvian Interesting Facts:
- The first written form of Latvian dates from 16th century was found in religious texts.
- The old latvian language was based on the a Gothic script.
Arabic Interesting Facts:
- Arabic is 5th common language in world.
- Classical Arabic is the language of Quran and also it is official language. Classical Arabic is the only way to learn Arabic language in academic way and it does not change.
The Latvian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Lithuanian Language whereas Latvian language is similar to Amharic and Hebrew and derived from Not Available.