Lao and Kashmiri as Minority Language
In Lao and Kashmiri speaking countries you will get the countries which have Lao and Kashmiri as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Lao as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Kashmiri as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Lao and Kashmiri dialects, then you can go to Lao vs Kashmiri Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Lao and Kashmiri Regulators
Lao and Kashmiri speaking countries provide you Lao and Kashmiri regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Lao is not regulated.Kashmiri is not regulated. Also get to learn, Lao and Kashmiri Language History.
Lao and Kashmiri Continents
Thinking about Lao and Kashmiri continents in which Lao and Kashmiri speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Lao and Kashmiri. Most of the Lao speaking countries lie in Asia. While Kashmiri speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Lao and Kashmiri languages:
Lao Interesting Facts:
- There is no space left between words, only between phrases or sentences in Lao language.
- The Lao alphabets has been reformed many times over the past 50 years.
Kashmiri Interesting Facts:
- Kashmiri is the only Daridc language with literature which was originated more than seven hundred and fifty years ago.
- Kashmiri has thousands of loan words from Persian and Arabic Languages.
The Lao language was derived from Pali, Sanskrit and Old Khmer Languages and is similar to Thai Language whereas Lao language is similar to Hindi and Urdu Languages and derived from Sanskrit Language.