Lao and Georgian as Minority Language
In Lao and Georgian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Lao and Georgian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Lao as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Georgian as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Lao and Georgian dialects, then you can go to Lao vs Georgian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Lao and Georgian Regulators
Lao and Georgian speaking countries provide you Lao and Georgian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Lao is not regulated.Georgian is regulated by Cabinet of Georgia. Also get to learn, Lao and Georgian Language History.
Lao and Georgian Continents
Thinking about Lao and Georgian continents in which Lao and Georgian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Lao and Georgian. Most of the Lao speaking countries lie in Asia. While Georgian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Lao and Georgian languages:
Lao Interesting Facts:
- There is no space left between words, only between phrases or sentences in Lao language.
- The Lao alphabets has been reformed many times over the past 50 years.
Georgian Interesting Facts:
- Georgian language has borrowed many words from Arabic, Persian and Turkish languages.
- Georgian language does not distinguish between 'he/him', 'she/her' and 'it', only masculine form is used.
The Lao language was derived from Pali, Sanskrit and Old Khmer Languages and is similar to Thai Language whereas Lao language is similar to Not Available and derived from Anatolian Languages.