How are you in Kurdish and Igbo
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Kurdish and Igbo then Kurdish greetings vs Igbo greetings helps you.
- How are you in Kurdish is Tu çawa yî?.
- How are you in Igbo is kedụ ka ịmere.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Kurdish vs Igbo Dialects.
Other Kurdish and Igbo Greetings
Are you finding few more Kurdish greetings vs Igbo greetings? So let's compare other Kurdish and Igbo greetings.
- Good Morning in Kurdish is Bayanit bash.
- Good Night in Kurdish is Şev xweş.
- Good Morning in Igbo is ụtụtụ ọma.
- Good Night in Igbo is ka chi fo.