Konkani and Quechua as Minority Language
In Konkani and Quechua speaking countries you will get the countries which have Konkani and Quechua as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Konkani as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Quechua as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Konkani and Quechua dialects, then you can go to Konkani vs Quechua Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Konkani and Quechua Regulators
Konkani and Quechua speaking countries provide you Konkani and Quechua regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Govenment of Goa regulates Konkani language.Quechua is not regulated. Also get to learn, Konkani and Quechua Language History.
Konkani and Quechua Continents
Thinking about Konkani and Quechua continents in which Konkani and Quechua speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Konkani and Quechua. Most of the Konkani speaking countries lie in Asia. While Quechua speaking countries lie in South America. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Konkani and Quechua languages:
Konkani Interesting Facts:
- Fr. Thomas Stevan wrote the first book in Konkani in 1651.
- Sahitya Academy recognized konkani as a language in year 1976.
Quechua Interesting Facts:
- One of the most widely spoken indigenous language in the America is Quechua.
- Quechua language has borrowed many words from Spanish.
The Konkani language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Marathi whereas Konkani language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.