Kirundi and Cebuano as Minority Language
In Kirundi and Cebuano speaking countries you will get the countries which have Kirundi and Cebuano as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Kirundi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Cebuano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Kirundi and Cebuano dialects, then you can go to Kirundi vs Cebuano Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Kirundi and Cebuano Regulators
Kirundi and Cebuano speaking countries provide you Kirundi and Cebuano regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Kirundi is not regulated.Cebuano is regulated by Visayan Academy of Arts and Letters. Also get to learn, Kirundi and Cebuano Language History.
Kirundi and Cebuano Continents
Thinking about Kirundi and Cebuano continents in which Kirundi and Cebuano speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Kirundi and Cebuano. Most of the Kirundi speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. While Cebuano speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Kirundi and Cebuano languages:
Kirundi Interesting Facts:
- Kirundi language is tonal, since it has high and low essential tones.
- Kirundi Language is referred as a language where Meeussen's rule is active, this rule describes a certain pattern of tonal change in Bantu languages.
Cebuano Interesting Facts:
- About one-fifth of the population of the philippines speak cebuano and are second largest ethnolinguistic group in the country.
- Cebuano contains many words of Spanish origin.
The Kirundi language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Kinyarwanda Language whereas Kirundi language is similar to Hiligaynon Language and derived from Island of Cebu.