Kirundi and Bengali as Minority Language
In Kirundi and Bengali speaking countries you will get the countries which have Kirundi and Bengali as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Kirundi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Bengali as minority language: Australia, Canada, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America.
If you want to compare Kirundi and Bengali dialects, then you can go to Kirundi vs Bengali Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Kirundi and Bengali Regulators
Kirundi and Bengali speaking countries provide you Kirundi and Bengali regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Kirundi is not regulated.Bengali is regulated by Bangla Academy, Paschimbanga Bangla Akademi. Also get to learn, Kirundi and Bengali Language History.
Kirundi and Bengali Continents
Thinking about Kirundi and Bengali continents in which Kirundi and Bengali speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Kirundi and Bengali. Most of the Kirundi speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. While Bengali speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Kirundi and Bengali languages:
Kirundi Interesting Facts:
- Kirundi language is tonal, since it has high and low essential tones.
- Kirundi Language is referred as a language where Meeussen's rule is active, this rule describes a certain pattern of tonal change in Bantu languages.
Bengali Interesting Facts:
- Bengali language is the World's sweetest language.
- 21st February is celebrated as an International Mother Language day, which is based on Bengali language.
The Kirundi language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Kinyarwanda Language whereas Kirundi language is similar to Assamese and Oriya and derived from Sanskrit Language.