How Many People Speak Khmer and Bosnian Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Khmer vs Bosnian Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Khmer and Bosnian Dialects.
- Northern Khmer speaking population: 1,400,000.00
- Khmer Krom speaking population: 1,200,000.00
- Western Khmer speaking population: Not Available
- Shtokavian speaking population: 13,000,000.00
- Chakavian speaking population: 660,000.00
- Kajkavian speaking population: Not Available
More on Khmer and Bosnian Dialects
Explore more on Khmer and Bosnian dialects to understand them. The Khmer vs Bosnian dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.