Kannada and Kashmiri as Minority Language
In Kannada and Kashmiri speaking countries you will get the countries which have Kannada and Kashmiri as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Kannada as minority language: Andra Pradesh, Goa, kerala, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Telangana.
- Kashmiri as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Kannada and Kashmiri dialects, then you can go to Kannada vs Kashmiri Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Kannada and Kashmiri Regulators
Kannada and Kashmiri speaking countries provide you Kannada and Kashmiri regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Various academies and the Government of Karnataka regulates Kannada language.Kashmiri is not regulated. Also get to learn, Kannada and Kashmiri Language History.
Kannada and Kashmiri Continents
Thinking about Kannada and Kashmiri continents in which Kannada and Kashmiri speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Kannada and Kashmiri. Most of the Kannada speaking countries lie in Asia. While Kashmiri speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Kannada and Kashmiri languages:
Kannada Interesting Facts:
- Kannada is the third oldest language after Sanskrit and Tamil of India
- Kannada language is only Indian language which got maximum i.e. 8 GyanaPeetha Awards.
Kashmiri Interesting Facts:
- Kashmiri is the only Daridc language with literature which was originated more than seven hundred and fifty years ago.
- Kashmiri has thousands of loan words from Persian and Arabic Languages.
The Kannada language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Telugu whereas Kannada language is similar to Hindi and Urdu Languages and derived from Sanskrit Language.