How are you in German and Thai
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in German and Thai then German greetings vs Thai greetings helps you.
- How are you in German is Wie geht es dir?.
- How are you in Thai is คุณเป็นอย่างไร? (Khuṇ pĕn xỳāngrị?).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on German vs Thai Dialects.
Other German and Thai Greetings
Are you finding few more German greetings vs Thai greetings? So let's compare other German and Thai greetings.
- Good Morning in German is guten Morgen.
- Good Night in German is gute Nacht.
- Good Morning in Thai is อรุณสวัสดิ์ (Xruṇ s̄wạs̄di̒).
- Good Night in Thai is นอนหลับฝันดี (Nxn h̄lạb f̄ạn dī).