Japanese and Romanian as Minority Language
In Japanese and Romanian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Japanese and Romanian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Japanese as minority language: Palau.
- Romanian as minority language: Hungary, Serbia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Japanese and Romanian dialects, then you can go to Japanese vs Romanian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Japanese and Romanian Regulators
Japanese and Romanian speaking countries provide you Japanese and Romanian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Agency for Cultural Affairs (文化庁) at the Ministry of Education regulates Japanese language.Romanian is regulated by Academia de Ştiinţe a Moldovei, Institutul de Lingvisticǎ al Academiei Române (Institute for Li. Also get to learn, Japanese and Romanian Language History.
Japanese and Romanian Continents
Thinking about Japanese and Romanian continents in which Japanese and Romanian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Japanese and Romanian. Most of the Japanese speaking countries lie in Asia, Pacific. While Romanian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Japanese and Romanian languages:
Japanese Interesting Facts:
- In Japanese Language, there are 4 different ways to address people: kun, chan, san and sama.
- There are many words in Japanese language which end with vowel letter, which determines the structure and rhythm of Japanese.
Romanian Interesting Facts:
- Romanian language has distinct type of grammar and phonology compared to other Romance languages.
- The earliest text of Romance language was found in the year 1521.
The Japanese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Korean Language whereas Japanese language is similar to French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese and Italian Languages. and derived from Latin.