How Many People Speak Romanian and Russian Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Romanian vs Russian Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Romanian and Russian Dialects.
- Aromanian speaking population: 250,000.00
- Megleno-Romanian speaking population: 5,000.00
- Istro-Romanian speaking population: 1,400.00
- Doukhobor Russian speaking population: 30,000.00
- Olonets speaking population: Not Available
- Novgorod speaking population: Not Available
More on Romanian and Russian Dialects
Explore more on Romanian and Russian dialects to understand them. The Romanian vs Russian dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.