Romanian and Russian as Minority Language
In Romanian and Russian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Romanian and Russian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Romanian as minority language: Hungary, Serbia, Ukraine.
- Russian as minority language: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Israel, Jordan, Latvia, Lithuania, Mongolia, Poland, Serbia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
If you want to compare Romanian and Russian dialects, then you can go to Romanian vs Russian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Romanian and Russian Regulators
Romanian and Russian speaking countries provide you Romanian and Russian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academia de Ştiinţe a Moldovei, Institutul de Lingvisticǎ al Academiei Române (Institute for Li regulates Romanian language.Russian is regulated by Russian Academy, Russian Language Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Also get to learn, Romanian and Russian Language History.
Romanian and Russian Continents
Thinking about Romanian and Russian continents in which Romanian and Russian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Romanian and Russian. Most of the Romanian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. While Russian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Romanian and Russian languages:
Romanian Interesting Facts:
- Romanian language has distinct type of grammar and phonology compared to other Romance languages.
- The earliest text of Romance language was found in the year 1521.
Russian Interesting Facts:
- In Russian language, the words are not pronounced as they are written.
- In Russian language, there are only 200,000 words out of which only few words are used and due to this many words have more than one meaning.
The Romanian language was derived from Latin and is similar to French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese and Italian Languages. whereas Romanian language is similar to Ukrainian and Belarusian Languages and derived from Proto-Slavic Vocabulary.