Ilocano and Urdu as Minority Language
In Ilocano and Urdu speaking countries you will get the countries which have Ilocano and Urdu as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Ilocano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Urdu as minority language: India.
If you want to compare Ilocano and Urdu dialects, then you can go to Ilocano vs Urdu Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Ilocano and Urdu Regulators
Ilocano and Urdu speaking countries provide you Ilocano and Urdu regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Commission on the Filipino Language regulates Ilocano language.Urdu is regulated by National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, India, National Language Authority, Pakistan. Also get to learn, Ilocano and Urdu Language History.
Ilocano and Urdu Continents
Thinking about Ilocano and Urdu continents in which Ilocano and Urdu speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Ilocano and Urdu. Most of the Ilocano speaking countries lie in Asia. While Urdu speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Ilocano and Urdu languages:
Ilocano Interesting Facts:
- Ilocano was originally written with Baybayin syllabary, then gradually it was replaced by Latin alphabet.
- Northwest Luzon is the original Ilocano homeland.
Urdu Interesting Facts:
- Urdu is a language of beauty and grace, that adds meaning to prose and charm to poetry.
- Different languages such as Arabic, Persian and Turkish gave birth and richness to Urdu.
The Ilocano language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Tagalog, Indonesian and Malaysian Languages whereas Ilocano language is similar to Arabic and Hindi Languages and derived from Ghaznavid Persian Language.