Ilocano and Chinese as Minority Language
In Ilocano and Chinese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Ilocano and Chinese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Ilocano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
If you want to compare Ilocano and Chinese dialects, then you can go to Ilocano vs Chinese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Ilocano and Chinese Regulators
Ilocano and Chinese speaking countries provide you Ilocano and Chinese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Commission on the Filipino Language regulates Ilocano language.Chinese is regulated by Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council. Also get to learn, Ilocano and Chinese Language History.
Ilocano and Chinese Continents
Thinking about Ilocano and Chinese continents in which Ilocano and Chinese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Ilocano and Chinese. Most of the Ilocano speaking countries lie in Asia. While Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Ilocano and Chinese languages:
Ilocano Interesting Facts:
- Ilocano was originally written with Baybayin syllabary, then gradually it was replaced by Latin alphabet.
- Northwest Luzon is the original Ilocano homeland.
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
The Ilocano language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Tagalog, Indonesian and Malaysian Languages whereas Ilocano language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.