How are you in Hungarian and Hebrew
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Hungarian and Hebrew then Hungarian greetings vs Hebrew greetings helps you.
- How are you in Hungarian is Hogy vagy?.
- How are you in Hebrew is מה שלומך? (ma shlomxa).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Hungarian vs Hebrew Dialects.
Other Hungarian and Hebrew Greetings
Are you finding few more Hungarian greetings vs Hebrew greetings? So let's compare other Hungarian and Hebrew greetings.
- Good Morning in Hungarian is jó Reggelt.
- Good Night in Hungarian is Jó Éjszakát.
- Good Morning in Hebrew is בוקר טוב (Boker tov).
- Good Night in Hebrew is לילה טוב (Laila tov).