How are you in Hungarian and Finnish
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Hungarian and Finnish then Hungarian greetings vs Finnish greetings helps you.
- How are you in Hungarian is Hogy vagy?.
- How are you in Finnish is Mitä kuuluu?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Hungarian vs Finnish Dialects.
Other Hungarian and Finnish Greetings
Are you finding few more Hungarian greetings vs Finnish greetings? So let's compare other Hungarian and Finnish greetings.
- Good Morning in Hungarian is jó Reggelt.
- Good Night in Hungarian is Jó Éjszakát.
- Good Morning in Finnish is Hyvää huomenta.
- Good Night in Finnish is hyvää yötä.