How are you in Hungarian and Danish
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Hungarian and Danish then Hungarian greetings vs Danish greetings helps you.
- How are you in Hungarian is Hogy vagy?.
- How are you in Danish is Hvordan har du det?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Hungarian vs Danish Dialects.
Other Hungarian and Danish Greetings
Are you finding few more Hungarian greetings vs Danish greetings? So let's compare other Hungarian and Danish greetings.
- Good Morning in Hungarian is jó Reggelt.
- Good Night in Hungarian is Jó Éjszakát.
- Good Morning in Danish is God morgen.
- Good Night in Danish is God nat.