How are you in Hungarian and Cebuano
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Hungarian and Cebuano then Hungarian greetings vs Cebuano greetings helps you.
- How are you in Hungarian is Hogy vagy?.
- How are you in Cebuano is Kumusta man ka?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Hungarian vs Cebuano Dialects.
Other Hungarian and Cebuano Greetings
Are you finding few more Hungarian greetings vs Cebuano greetings? So let's compare other Hungarian and Cebuano greetings.
- Good Morning in Hungarian is jó Reggelt.
- Good Night in Hungarian is Jó Éjszakát.
- Good Morning in Cebuano is Maayong Buntag.
- Good Night in Cebuano is Maayong Gabii.