How Many People Speak Hindi and Oriya Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Hindi vs Oriya Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Hindi and Oriya Dialects.
- Khariboli speaking population: 240,000,000.00
- Marwari speaking population: 22,000,000.00
- Bundeli speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Baleswari speaking population: Not Available
- Ganjami speaking population: Not Available
- Kosli speaking population: 520,000.00
More on Hindi and Oriya Dialects
Explore more on Hindi and Oriya dialects to understand them. The Hindi vs Oriya dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.