How Many People Speak Hindi and Gujarati Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Hindi vs Gujarati Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Hindi and Gujarati Dialects.
- Khariboli speaking population: 240,000,000.00
- Marwari speaking population: 22,000,000.00
- Bundeli speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Kathiyawadi speaking population: Not Available
- Kharwa speaking population: Not Available
- Not Available speaking population: Not Available
More on Hindi and Gujarati Dialects
Explore more on Hindi and Gujarati dialects to understand them. The Hindi vs Gujarati dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.