Hebrew and Lao as Minority Language
In Hebrew and Lao speaking countries you will get the countries which have Hebrew and Lao as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Hebrew as minority language: Poland.
- Lao as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Hebrew and Lao dialects, then you can go to Hebrew vs Lao Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Hebrew and Lao Regulators
Hebrew and Lao speaking countries provide you Hebrew and Lao regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academy of the Hebrew Language regulates Hebrew language.Lao is not regulated. Also get to learn, Hebrew and Lao Language History.
Hebrew and Lao Continents
Thinking about Hebrew and Lao continents in which Hebrew and Lao speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Hebrew and Lao. Most of the Hebrew speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia, Europe. While Lao speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Hebrew and Lao languages:
Hebrew Interesting Facts:
- The original language of Bible is Hebrew.
- The men and women use different verbs in hebrew language.
Lao Interesting Facts:
- There is no space left between words, only between phrases or sentences in Lao language.
- The Lao alphabets has been reformed many times over the past 50 years.
The Hebrew language was derived from Aramaic Language and is similar to Arabic and Aramaic languages whereas Hebrew language is similar to Thai Language and derived from Pali, Sanskrit and Old Khmer Languages.