How Many People Speak Hausa and Hindi Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Hausa vs Hindi Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Hausa and Hindi Dialects.
- Gaananci speaking population: Not Available
- Kurhwayanci speaking population: Not Available
- Daragaram speaking population: Not Available
- Khariboli speaking population: 240,000,000.00
- Marwari speaking population: 22,000,000.00
- Bundeli speaking population: 20,000,000.00
More on Hausa and Hindi Dialects
Explore more on Hausa and Hindi dialects to understand them. The Hausa vs Hindi dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.