How are you in Swahili and Konkani
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Swahili and Konkani then Swahili greetings vs Konkani greetings helps you.
- How are you in Swahili is Habari gani?.
- How are you in Konkani is kaso assa?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Swahili vs Konkani Dialects.
Other Swahili and Konkani Greetings
Are you finding few more Swahili greetings vs Konkani greetings? So let's compare other Swahili and Konkani greetings.
- Good Morning in Swahili is Habari za asubuhi.
- Good Night in Swahili is Usiku mwema.
- Good Morning in Konkani is Dis Borem Zavonn.
- Good Night in Konkani is Rati Boren Zavonn.