How are you in Hausa and English
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Hausa and English then Hausa greetings vs English greetings helps you.
- How are you in Hausa is yaya dai.
- How are you in English is How are you?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Hausa vs English Dialects.
Other Hausa and English Greetings
Are you finding few more Hausa greetings vs English greetings? So let's compare other Hausa and English greetings.
- Good Morning in Hausa is mai kyau safe.
- Good Night in Hausa is mai kyau dare.
- Good Morning in English is Good Morning.
- Good Night in English is Good Night.