How are you in English and Konkani
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in English and Konkani then English greetings vs Konkani greetings helps you.
- How are you in English is How are you?.
- How are you in Konkani is kaso assa?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on English vs Konkani Dialects.
Other English and Konkani Greetings
Are you finding few more English greetings vs Konkani greetings? So let's compare other English and Konkani greetings.
- Good Morning in English is Good Morning.
- Good Night in English is Good Night.
- Good Morning in Konkani is Dis Borem Zavonn.
- Good Night in Konkani is Rati Boren Zavonn.