English and Quechua as Minority Language
In English and Quechua speaking countries you will get the countries which have English and Quechua as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- English as minority language: South Africa.
- Quechua as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare English and Quechua dialects, then you can go to English vs Quechua Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
English and Quechua Regulators
English and Quechua speaking countries provide you English and Quechua regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. English is not regulated.Quechua is not regulated. Also get to learn, English and Quechua Language History.
English and Quechua Continents
Thinking about English and Quechua continents in which English and Quechua speaking countries are present. Check out more information on English and Quechua. Most of the English speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, Oceania, South America. While Quechua speaking countries lie in South America. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of English and Quechua languages:
English Interesting Facts:
- Most of the English words begin with the letter S than any other letter.
- English is third most commonly spoken language in the world.
Quechua Interesting Facts:
- One of the most widely spoken indigenous language in the America is Quechua.
- Quechua language has borrowed many words from Spanish.
The English language was derived from Latin and is similar to Not Available whereas English language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.