How are you in Haitian Creole and Italian
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Haitian Creole and Italian then Haitian Creole greetings vs Italian greetings helps you.
- How are you in Haitian Creole is Kijan ou yé?.
- How are you in Italian is Come stai?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Haitian Creole vs Italian Dialects.
Other Haitian Creole and Italian Greetings
Are you finding few more Haitian Creole greetings vs Italian greetings? So let's compare other Haitian Creole and Italian greetings.
- Good Morning in Haitian Creole is Bon apre-midi.
- Good Night in Haitian Creole is Bon nwit.
- Good Morning in Italian is buongiorno.
- Good Night in Italian is buonanotte.