How are you in Greek and Urdu
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Greek and Urdu then Greek greetings vs Urdu greetings helps you.
- How are you in Greek is πώς είσαι (pó̱s eísai).
- How are you in Urdu is آپ کیسے ہیں؟.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Greek vs Urdu Dialects.
Other Greek and Urdu Greetings
Are you finding few more Greek greetings vs Urdu greetings? So let's compare other Greek and Urdu greetings.
- Good Morning in Greek is καλημέρα (kali̱méra).
- Good Night in Greek is Καληνυχτα (Kali̱nychta).
- Good Morning in Urdu is گڈ مارننگ.
- Good Night in Urdu is گڈ نائٹ.