German and Romanian as Minority Language
In German and Romanian speaking countries you will get the countries which have German and Romanian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- German as minority language: Czech Republic, Denmark, Former Soviet Union, France, Hungary, Italy, Namibia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.
- Romanian as minority language: Hungary, Serbia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare German and Romanian dialects, then you can go to German vs Romanian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
German and Romanian Regulators
German and Romanian speaking countries provide you German and Romanian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Council for German Orthography regulates German language.Romanian is regulated by Academia de Ştiinţe a Moldovei, Institutul de Lingvisticǎ al Academiei Române (Institute for Li. Also get to learn, German and Romanian Language History.
German and Romanian Continents
Thinking about German and Romanian continents in which German and Romanian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on German and Romanian. Most of the German speaking countries lie in Europe. While Romanian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of German and Romanian languages:
German Interesting Facts:
- One of the large group of Indo-Germanic languages is German.
- The second most popular Germanic language spoken today behind English is German language.
Romanian Interesting Facts:
- Romanian language has distinct type of grammar and phonology compared to other Romance languages.
- The earliest text of Romance language was found in the year 1521.
The German language was derived from Albanian Languages and is similar to Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and English Languages whereas German language is similar to French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese and Italian Languages. and derived from Latin.