How are you in Georgian and Chinese
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Georgian and Chinese then Georgian greetings vs Chinese greetings helps you.
- How are you in Georgian is როგორა ხარ? (rogora khar?).
- How are you in Chinese is 你好吗？ (Nǐ hǎo ma?).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Georgian vs Chinese Dialects.
Other Georgian and Chinese Greetings
Are you finding few more Georgian greetings vs Chinese greetings? So let's compare other Georgian and Chinese greetings.
- Good Morning in Georgian is დილა მშვიდობისა (dila mshvidobisa).
- Good Night in Georgian is ძილი ნებისა (dzili nebisa).
- Good Morning in Chinese is 早安 (Zǎo ān).
- Good Night in Chinese is 晚安 (Wǎn'ān).