Galician and Santali as Minority Language
In Galician and Santali speaking countries you will get the countries which have Galician and Santali as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Galician as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Santali as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Galician and Santali dialects, then you can go to Galician vs Santali Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Galician and Santali Regulators
Galician and Santali speaking countries provide you Galician and Santali regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Royal Galician Academy (Real Academia Galega) regulates Galician language.Santali is not regulated. Also get to learn, Galician and Santali Language History.
Galician and Santali Continents
Thinking about Galician and Santali continents in which Galician and Santali speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Galician and Santali. Most of the Galician speaking countries lie in Europe. While Santali speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Galician and Santali languages:
Galician Interesting Facts:
- In Galician language, there are no compound tenses.
- The earliest document in Galician language was written in 1228 which was legal charter for a municipality of Galicia.
Santali Interesting Facts:
- Santali language was an oral language till nineteenth century.
- Before the invention of Santali alphabets, Santali was written with the Bengali or Odia alphabets.
The Galician language was derived from Latin and is similar to Portuguese Language whereas Galician language is similar to Munda Language and derived from Not Available.