French and Marathi as Minority Language
In French and Marathi speaking countries you will get the countries which have French and Marathi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- French as minority language: Brazil, Cambodia, United States of America, Vietnam.
- Marathi as minority language: Israel, Mauritius.
If you want to compare French and Marathi dialects, then you can go to French vs Marathi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
French and Marathi Regulators
French and Marathi speaking countries provide you French and Marathi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Académie française (French Academy), Office québécois de la langue française regulates French language.Marathi is regulated by Maharashtra Sahitya Parishad. Also get to learn, French and Marathi Language History.
French and Marathi Continents
Thinking about French and Marathi continents in which French and Marathi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on French and Marathi. Most of the French speaking countries lie in Africa, Australia, Europe, North America, Oceania, Pacific, South America. While Marathi speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of French and Marathi languages:
French Interesting Facts:
- French is the only language, with English, that is taught in every country of the world.
- French is the top language in Culinary Scene.
Marathi Interesting Facts:
- Marathi ranks 4th in India based on the number of native speakers.
- Marathi language has borrowed plenty of loanwords from Urdu, Persian, Arabic and Sanskrit.
The French language was derived from Latin and is similar to Italian Language whereas French language is similar to Konkani Language and derived from Sanskrit Language.